...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter


my children are over 18 is there anyway that i can put some money away without them knowing.
Question asked by: dragon

Asked on: 16 Apr 2009

Presumably you can start a savings account which is earmarked for them and simply not tell them!

That way when they get older you can then when you choose reveal the nest egg without even telling them! You can of course add to your will that all proceeds of that account should go to them on your untimely death too.

By: knowitall
Replied at: 18 Apr 2009
Rate Answer
Comment or provide your answer to this question
No comments have been added to this question "Saving".
Ask a New Question

Find out more about Money

Money Questions and Answers

saving and investing Questions and Answers

Next question: How do I bank my savings for a down payment on a house?

Become a Member! It's Free >>>

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

Question Keywords


More Questions:

Do High Street Banks Represent Poor Money?
What Is An Annual Bonus On A Bank Account?
What Is A 0% Credit Card?
Which Do I Pay
Is House Price Data In The UK Free To Access?