...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

Term for?

Is there a term for being in the centre of a sphere and needing to look all around (three dimensions)? 360 applies to two dimensions not three?
Question asked by: happy1

Asked on: 27 Apr 2009

Isn't a multi dimensional sphere called a hypersphere - presumably it does not make sense having a centre since the whole point is that wherever you are on the surface, you can't work out where you are on the surface.
By: knowitall
Replied at: 04 May 2009
Rate Answer
Comment or provide your answer to this question
No comments have been added to this question "Term for?".
Ask a New Question

Find out more about Maths

Maths Questions and Answers

maths school questions Questions and Answers

Next question: What is the rule for the following table?

Become a Member! It's Free >>>

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

Question Keywords


More Questions:

Math Super Stars
The Radius Of A Circle Is 12mm What Is The Area Of The Circle To The Nearest Mm2?
Number Sequence
Pythagoras Theorem