...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

What type of bond forms between two atoms whern electrons are shared?

Question asked by: JherrBearr

Asked on: 17 Sep 2008

There are two major types of bonds, these are ionic and covalent bonds.

Ionic ones form between metals and non-metals.

When electrons are shared between non-metals, the type of bonding is called covalent bonding.

By: knowitall
Replied at: 25 Sep 2008
star star star star
Average rating for this answer is 4 / 5

Rate Answer
Comment or provide your answer to this question
No comments have been added to this question "What type of bond forms between two atoms whern electrons are shared?".
Ask a New Question

Find out more about Biology

Biology Questions and Answers

biology and molecules Questions and Answers

Next question: When water molecuels ionize what does ir form?

Become a Member! It's Free >>>

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

Question Keywords

whern  atoms  electrons  shared  type  bond  forms  

More Questions:

What Is Catastrophe Theory?
Hypothetical Wonder
How Is A Terrapin Differrent To A Tortoise?
The Digestion Of Which Class Of Foods Begins In The Mouth?