...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

Buildings Insurance Explained

Money : Insurance

When you buy a house there are usually two forms of insurance that you take out on the property and its contents. But it can be a bit confusing which is which and you need to make sure to get both to be fully covered!

The first type is buildings insurance.

This form of insurance policy is that covers the costs related to having to repair or perhaps even rebuild the house, in the event that either damage or destruction of the house occurs. Mortgage providers will usually ensist that you have this form of insurance in place to protect their investment.

By: Fred

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to Buildings Insurance Explained

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about insurance:

Ask question

More Articles:
How to earn money as a teenager
Money saving tips for girls
How to get all the contents out a tin of food