...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

How To Get Your MP To Resolve An Issue


If there is a local issue that needs to be resolved but is having no press and no action taken, then first get in touch with your MP.

Set up a personal meeting.

When that meeting comes along, ask your MP if they are able to table what is called a PQ - Parliamentary Question - to try and resolve the matter.

If this is taken on, then it can be one of the best ways to get an important local public issue resolved.

By: Fred

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to How To Get Your MP To Resolve An Issue

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about politics:

Ask question

More Articles:
How to get involved in politics in the UK
What are the eligibility requirements to be registered to vote?
How to have your say