How To Mosaic A Flowerpot
|Gardening : Gardens|
1. Design your pot by laying the pieces of tile or pottery chips out flat and visualizing how they will look on a vertical surface.
2. Apply the pieces to the pot using tile adhesive. You'll probably need to do just a few at a time and allow them to dry, turning the pot as you go.
3. Mix your grout and apply it to the pot, forcing it in between mosaic pieces, molding it to irregular edges and smoothing it to the pot's bottom and top rim.
4. Wipe grout off the mosaic pieces with a damp cloth, turning it frequently.
5. Allow grout to cure for at least a week before planting anything in the pot, misting daily with clean water
Questions about gardening: