How To Prepare Your Body For Summer
|Beauty : Summer Beauty|
After months of wrapping up and hiding under layers, it's time to give your body the once over before daring to bare in summer!
Here are a few simple steps to prep your body for summer.
1. Exfoliate - To regain your skins natural sheen, it is essential to exfoliate.
2. Moisturise - Make sure you moisturise your body daily. Focus on troublesome areas such as legs and elbows. Pay special attention to hands and feet, which leads me to...
3. Manicure and Pedicure - an essential part of summer body preparation. It's the only way to wear summer sandals with confidence
4. Wax - de-fuzz all the right bits!
5. Fake it - make sure to wear SPF at all times, especially on the face, neck and decolletage. Apply a fake tan to give you a healthy glow and if you exfoliate and moisturise regularly, your fake tan will look even more natural and last for days.
For inspiration on treatments to get your ready for summer check out pampering treatments
Questions about summer: