...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

Self Employment: Starting Up

Business : Self Employment

You should always start as you mean to go on when you are going to be self employed.

This means that all the legal requirements and tax requirements be followed through straight away. Therefore for instance you will need to arrange to pay self-employed national insurance contributions to the DSS.

The Inland Revenue will also need to know about your updated tax status. You may also need to VAT register, depending on how much money you will be having going through your books!

Other items you will need include brochures to market your services and also some business cards. Finally some good quality paper to write on will help.

By: Fred

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to Self Employment: Starting Up

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about self employment:

Ask question

More Articles:
12 - Event planner
Marketing Tips for Business - 15
How to get debtors to pay