...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

How To Speak To Your MP


If you live in the UK then from time to time you might want to speak to your MP to discuss something.

If so then get in touch with the house of commons and leave a message for them to get in touch with you.

The number is 020 719 3000.

Ensure that you ask for a personal meeting to discuss your issue.

By: Fred

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to How To Speak To Your MP

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about politics:

Ask question

More Articles:
Who is standing for election in my constituency?
Who counts the general election votes?
What is a PPC and who is my Prospective Parliamentary Candidates