How To Make The Most Of Your Computer (III)
|Computing : Software|
(16) Get quick access to System Properties by right-clicking My Computer and choosing Properties.
(17) To access the Properties information for any file or folder just hold down Alt when you click on it.
(18) Not got much space left on your hard drive? Find out all the files that are taking up lots of space by doing the following: click start, find, files or folders, and search for files that are at least 5000Kb in size.
(19) Search for several types of file at the same time by separating each with a comma in your search.
(20) To get better results from your searches, you should consider doing the following: use the Named box for the file name and the Containing box to search for words contained in the document.
Questions about start a business: