...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

How To Get Refunds From Collapsed Companies

Money : Money Management

If you are in the UK and you pay by credit card, then there is good news:

If you paid by credit card for goods costing ?100 or more, you can claim against your card issuer under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act

Even if you only paid a deposit you can demand a refund of the entire amount.

By: Stephen

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to How To Get Refunds From Collapsed Companies

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about how to manage money:

Ask question

More Articles:
How to find your credit rating
Price-to-earnings ratio explained
Tax free savings