How To Make The Most Of Your Computer (II)
|Computing : Software|
(11) Hold down Shift when you open a folder to open it in Explorer.
(12) To open a folder in a new window, clock on Ctrl as you open it.
(13) When viewing a folder, right click on the toolbar, and you will be able to customise any button on the toolbar.
(14) Use shortcut keys to open a shortcut. Right click on a shortcut open and select properties, then the Shortcut tab. Click in the box and choose whatever key combination you desire - usually ctrl + alt + a letter, or some of the F keys, or if you don't use the numerical pad on the right of the keyboard, perhaps one of these.
(15) If you want to copy lots of files in a folder - the majority, but not all, then you don't need to do them all individually. Rather select the few that you DO NOT want to copy, and then click on Edit and choose Invert Selection. Simple when you know how!
Questions about start a business: