...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

How To Get Tax Advice

Business : Running Your Business

If you need advice on tax on more than a casual basis when running your business then the best bet is to get a tax advisor.

Ensure that they have the relevant qualifications to advise you on your questions, for instance ATII or FTII.

They will have a specialist area too, so ensure that it accords with your particular needs for the best match.

Ensure that whoever you choose you get on well with and is prepared to give you detailed advice - and do more than simply fill in your tax return for you which is quite simple to complete and return!

By: Fred

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

  Reply to How To Get Tax Advice

  Receive Our Newsletter

Questions about tax:

Ask question

More Articles:
Your ebook could be a viral tool
How to understand store cards
Increase profits with bonus extras