How Your Child Can Earn Money Starring In TV Adverts
- If your kid realy wants to get TV work, either modelling or in ads, here's how:
- You need to be committed, as does your child. You might need to go to lots of auditions to get the big break
- Take some photos of your child, two or three in total to get a small portfolio
- Appoint an agent - in the UK you could try Norrie Carr Agency or Rascals Child Model agency
- Attend as many castings as you can
- Once you get work, your child can earn thousands of pounds at a time!
Note: 5 to 10 year olds get most work. There's more work for boys as girls prefer to act. Children with missing teeth will not be considered for many food adverts! Good luck!
More making money advice
I think it is wrong to use your child like that, i mean to earn you the thousands. I think it is discusting. Also to make people feel like they aren't good enough, like they don't have the look(of a model)it's not the only look out there. People of all shapes and sizes out there are just as beatiful!.
I agree with you Daracey but if the kid wants to do it let them. If I had a kid that wanted to act or model I would let them, I wouln't make them for money, but they might be good and make lots of cash too!
Questions about making money:Hi There, I have recently entered my daughters onto a couple of modelling a...
- Mon, Oct 25th 2004