...Beauty, cleaning, DIY tips and more - free to join!
   Login   Contact us   Site map   Puzzle Club   Ask a question    Newsletter

What can the doctor give me for my spots?

ive had spots since i was 9..n i still have sme 4rom then... iv got a better doctor now n i want to know if he can giv my sme fing 4 it??? ( tha otha doctor was a lazy idiot!!!! ) lolz
Question asked by: asima_11

Asked on: 26 Apr 2009

There are products that the doctor can prescribe you that will get rid of, or at least help to treat, the spots. Generally these are anti-biotics.
By: knowitall
Replied at: 04 May 2009
Rate Answer
Comment or provide your answer to this question
No comments have been added to this question "What can the doctor give me for my spots?".
Ask a New Question

Find out more about Beauty

Beauty Questions and Answers

spots Questions and Answers

Next question: Help Me Zap My Spots!

Become a Member! It's Free >>>

Share on Facebook: On Twitter: TwitterTweet this!

Question Keywords

spots  doctor  

More Questions:

I Want To Impress My Boyfriend What Underwear Do You Recommend?
How Can I Look Beautiful?
What Happens If I Get Hair Dye In My Eyes?
How Can I Get Rid Of An Ulcer?
What Are The Most Natural Lip Colours To Wear?