Firework sparks hurt relative to tea?
why a spark from a firework will not hurt you as much as a cup of hot tea?Question asked by: farooq
Asked on: 06 Sep 2009
Become a Member! It's Free >>>
A cup of tea is a large body of extremely hot water, essentially.
This means that it has an awful lot of energy, and cools quite slowly.
A tiny spark from a firework however has relatively small energy which it quickly loses - compare that to all the heat stored in the water molecules of a cup of water and you will see why the cup of tea will burn you so severely relative to the transient spark
Fireworks are very dangerous however so you should never go near them and take great care whilst using them
By: knowitallRate Answer
Share on Facebook:
More Questions:Do Cold Objects Contain Heat Energy. Explain
Dodging The Bullet
Do Wormholes Really Exist?